This section contains forms and information that will be of interest to prospective clients, current clients, advisors, and anyone interested in learning more about retirement plans and how we help our clients. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read some of them. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by visiting Adobe’s website.
Our Client Resources are most useful to current and prospective clients and their advisors. These include:
- Annual Deadlines: Check out which deadlines are approaching
- Retirement Plan Limits: A summary of various plan related limits (such as limits on compensation, benefits or contributions) as released by the IRS
- Client Forms: Includes several forms such as new plan setup forms, participant information and change forms, and annual data request forms
- Government Forms: Links to register for and submit annual Form 5500 and/or PBGC filings
- Other Information: Definitions of actuarial terms and acronyms, and in-plan Roth conversions
- Links: Information on the online government filing process, various government agencies, actuarial organizations and more
Our General Resources are related to the retirement and actuarial field as a whole and can be useful to anyone seeking general information about Defined Benefit Plans, Defined Contribution Plans, or any of the services we offer.
- Pension Trends Newsletter: Our regular publication covering general information on issues affecting retirement plans
- Blog: Our frequently updated posting, including both technical and conversational information
- Frequently Asked Questions: Common questions related to Qualified Plans, Cash Balance Plans, and Other Post Employment Benefits (OPEBs)
- Retirement Calculator: Interactive tool that can help you prepare for retirement
- Presentations: Presentations made by IAI consultants and owners related to upcoming changes in the law, services we provide, and other information relevant to our clients and their advisors