This section contains information and forms that will be of interest to prospective clients, current clients and/or their advisors. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read some of them. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free by visiting Adobe’s website.
- Annual Deadlines: Check out which deadlines are approaching and/or print a customized reminder calendar based on your plan’s plan year for your reference
- Retirement Plan Limits: A summary of various plan related limits (such as limits on compensation, benefits or contributions) as released by the IRS
- Pension Trends Newsletter: Our regular publication covering general information on issues affecting retirement plans
- Client Forms: Find a form to set up a new plan, or forms for participants to make or change a salary deferral election or designate a beneficiary
- Other Information: Different types of qualified plans, plan reporting requirements, definitions of actuarial terms and acronyms, explanation of credit balances and what is involved in terminating a defined benefit plan
- Links: Find links to information on the new online government filing process, various government agencies, actuarial organizations or becoming an actuary
Learn more by reading our Blog→