Cash Balance Plans
Cash Balance Plans are attractive because they share qualities of both Defined Benefit Plans (DB Plans) and Defined Contribution Plans (DC Plans, such as 401(k) or Profit Sharing Plans). In 2018, consultants from Independent Actuaries, Inc. presented information related to these types of plans. The topics covered included:
- General overview of Cash Balance Plans
- Identifying good candidates
- Understanding the Solutions a Cash Balance Plan brings to your clients
- Why your client’s company demographics are important
- Unique investment aspects of a Cash Balance Plan
- Interest crediting approaches in Cash Balance Plans
- Questions and answers about interest credits
Below is a preview of the presentation. If you would like more information on this topic or if you would like us to consider presenting it at your firm, please contact us!
You can also view this presentation in PDF format.