The Defined Benefit Plan Solution for Small Businesses
Independent Actuaries, Inc. specializes in Defined Benefit (DB) plans and the majority of our clients are small businesses. In 2018, a panel of our qualified consultants presented information on this topic to the Financial Planning Association of Oregon and SW Washington. The presentation included the following information:
- Differences between Defined Contribution (DC) and Defined Benefit (DB) plans
- Pros and cons of each type
- Situations / challenges where a DB Plan could be a solution
- Details, examples, and case studies
- Situations where a DB Plan is likely not a great solution
Below is a preview of the presentation. If you would like more information on this topic or if you would like us to consider presenting it at your firm, please contact us!