Independent Actuaries, Inc. specializes in Defined Benefit (DB) plans and the majority of our clients are small businesses. In 2017, a panel of our qualified consultants presented information on this topic to several groups of professional Financial Consultants and CPA’s. The presentation included the following information:
- Differences between Defined Contribution (DC) and Defined Benefit (DB) plans
- Pros and cons of each type
- Situations / challenges where a DB Plan could be a solution
- Details, examples, and case studies
- Situations where a DB Plan is likely not a great solution
Below is a preview of the presentation. If you would like more information on this topic or if you would like us to consider presenting it at your firm, please contact us!
GDE Error: Error retrieving file - if necessary turn off error checking (404:Not Found)